We are a stockist of Render Systems Australia (RSA) who manufacture and supply Pre-formulated renders and textured coatings for brick, blocks, fibre cement sheeting,
concrete walling and polystyrene.
RSA recommend experienced Applicators trained to apply and finish each job to a specific RSA ‘Level of Finish’.
This ultimately guarantees that your job is prepared, applied and finished to a high standard and that issues such as cracking, lifting and discoloration do not occur soon after the work is completed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Suitable for machine or hand application
- Provides a non ‘tacky’ formulation for easier application
- Available in three set times to suit differing on-site conditions
- Provides an extended ‘hang time’ for greater productivity and high early hardness
- Has great ‘straightening qualities’ and offers tear resistant screedability
- Possesses excellent ‘come back’ qualities for easy floating and finishing
When applied in accordance with the most recent Application Instructions, Masonry Render
is suitable for use over correctly prepared substrates including:
- Clay Bricks
- Off-form Concrete
- Concrete Blocks
- Concrete Slab Edges
When applying RSA products over masonry blocks or clay bricks it is the applicators responsibility
to check for variances and irregularities of density and porosity of the substrate
before application. Masonry blocks and clay bricks can vary significantly and may affect
adhesion of RSA products in some circumstances. It is the applicators responsibility to check
with the substrate manufacturer for suitability of a rendered finish if variations of colour,
density and porosity are present.